Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
In a world where product size labels are unreliable, Volumental is the footwear industry's leading FitTech™ company. Our FitTech uses 3D scans and a one-of-a-kind, AI-powered recommendation engine to match everyone with the shoes that fit them best.
With top brand and retail partners worldwide, including New Balance, Bauer, The Athlete's Foot, Ecco, and XXL, our footprint spans 2500+ stores across 45 countries and growing!
And that's where you come in! With our team headquartered in Stockholm and currently composed of 60+ people, we are looking for an experienced Accountant to join us who will help us continue enabling data-driven decision-making, providing financial transparency and strategic input at Volumental.
What will you do?
● Take an active role in bringing Accounting in-house from an external accounting service, focusing on Accounts Payable.
● Own accounts payable. You'll be in charge of the whole process, send invoices for approval, set up new suppliers in the system, make sure costs are booked in the correct period (incl. Capitalization, depreciation, reserves, accruals, etc.), and quality assurance to make sure it's all aligned with the budget structure.
● Prepare the payment file in SEK, manually register international payments on the bank, and take care of other payments for Volumental.
● Support upper management with internal expenses and claims by ensuring completeness and accuracy of these processes.
● Support upper management with the annual audit.
● Team up with our in-house accountant on the AR side and our senior accountant to create policies and routines and experiment with different possibilities supporting our team as it grows, aiming for efficient and scalable solutions.
● All the other things! One week you may be presenting financial metrics in a meeting, and the next, you might be finding out how to improve a current policy. We're growing, but we are still a scaleup, and you need to be able to thrive in an intense and collaborative environment.
We are excited about you because…
You have at least three years of experience working with accounting/in a similar position with a focus on accounts payable.
You feel comfortable following procedures the company might adopt, but you would also love to suggest new processes and lead changes!
You are organized and communicative, able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders while keeping track of different administrative tasks simultaneously.
You are precise and analytical, able to see the big picture and sweat the small details. You enjoy getting things done while also focusing on accuracy.
You are fluent in English. With colleagues from over 20 countries and customers worldwide, it's truly an international environment! Swedish is considered a plus.
Don't let these stop you from applying, but please let us know if they fit you:
You have experience working with VAT taxes
You have worked with month-end procedures
You have previously worked in a SaaS company
You have interest and/or experience in the tech industry.
You'll be an essential part of the greater whole — able to drive initiatives and steer development while at the same time collaborating with other subject matter experts on our team. We encourage a diversity of candidates to apply!
Sponsorship of Residence and Work Permit in Sweden 🌟
This Is Where The Future Is Being Made
We think there are a whole bunch of reasons why you'll want to work at Volumental. A popular one? Our office dogs team is growing and it is always up for cuddles. Another one is all the smart people – your future coworkers – who keep the lunch discussions and our #random Slack channel intriguing. A lot of people think it’s cool to join a scale up, but it’s also really hard. If you want to be part of building something from scratch (whether that’s customer service, user interfaces, or designing our most breathtaking product features), this is the place to make that lasting impression.
Volumental is a tech company helping millions of shoppers around the world find perfect fitting footwear. In less than five seconds, our 3D scanner and AI-powered recommendations guide shoe shoppers to find the right pair - every time. With customers across the world including New Balance, Bauer, Ecco, and XXL, we are on a mission to help 500 million shoe shoppers find perfect fitting footwear by 2025 both in-store and online.
Loading application form
Already working at Volumental?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.