Senior Product Designer
Volumental is the footwear industry's leading FitTech™ company, using 3D scans and a one-of-a-kind, AI-powered recommendations engine (with 40 million individual foot scans… and counting) to match everyone with the footwear styles and sizes that fit them best whether you are shopping in-store or online.
Our vision is “a world without sizes, where every body fits”. With top brand and retail partners worldwide, including New Balance, Under Armour, Hoka, Bauer, Red Wing Shoes, The Athlete's Foot, Ecco, Fleet Feet, Intersport, and XXL, our footprint spans 3000+ stores across 53 countries, and growing!"
As a Senior Product Designer at Volumental, you will work with our product team and will be involved in the product design process from A-Z. You will sketch out rough interactions and visual interfaces to help define new ideas, iterate on these, and build clickable prototypes that inform the final look and feel. You will establish and maintain a design system that will be shared across product teams who share your passion for creating products that people love. You will be a fundamental asset in the evolution of our existing products and in the creation of products yet to come.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with human centric-design methodologies from concept to final pixel.
- Strive to innovate and challenge current and future features, honing existing features and solutions according to the overall team, company, and client’s goals.
- Establishing and maintaining a Design System that will be shared across product teams.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for defined touch points, performances, usability, accessibility, and sustainability requirements.
- Being a part of strengthening up and fostering the design culture at Volumental.
- Collaborating with Volumental stakeholders and product teams, shaping both the vision and the design of our products.
- Being engaged in current and future product research and POC/MVP projects, developed internally or together with our clients and partners.
We are excited about you because...
- You are a curious person, strive to innovate, and challenge the given solutions.
- You generate ideas and advocate for them to other team members and customers.
- You have an excellent portfolio.
- You have relevant studies in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design, or a closely related field.
- You are a conceptual thinker and a doer; we want you to be a part of the initial creative process and not only the execution.
Skills & Experience we're looking for:
- At least five years of experience as a product designer, with at least two of those years being working as an in-house designer in a product company.
- Hands-on experience working with industry-standard software (Figma, Adobe Creative Suite) and are eager to learn more.
- Excellent understanding and mastery of User Interface, User Experience, and Interaction Design.
By joining Volumental, you'll be an essential part of the greater whole — able to drive initiatives and steer development while at the same time collaborating with other subject matter experts on our team. We encourage a diversity of candidates to apply!!
- Product & Technology
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Perks & Benefits
Monthly budget for team activities 🎭
Awesome activities together 😎
Modern and international work environment 🌍
Flexible Public Holidays Policy 📆
Work Away From Office Policy 🏡
Flexible work hours 🕒
Occupational pension at ITP level 💎
Options Program 📈
Wellness allowance 🚴♂️
Sponsorship of Residence and Work Permit in Sweden 🌟
This Is Where The Future Is Being Made
We think there are a whole bunch of reasons why you'll want to work at Volumental. A popular one? Our office dogs team is growing and it is always up for cuddles. Another one is all the smart people – your future coworkers – who keep the lunch discussions and our #random Slack channel intriguing. A lot of people think it’s cool to join a scale up, but it’s also really hard. If you want to be part of building something from scratch (whether that’s customer service, user interfaces, or designing our most breathtaking product features), this is the place to make that lasting impression.
Volumental is a tech company helping millions of shoppers around the world find perfect fitting footwear. In less than five seconds, our 3D scanner and AI-powered recommendations guide shoe shoppers to find the right pair - every time. With customers across the world including New Balance, Bauer, Ecco, and XXL, we are on a mission to help 500 million shoe shoppers find perfect fitting footwear by 2025 both in-store and online.
Senior Product Designer
Loading application form
Already working at Volumental?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.